Thursday, December 26, 2019

DOWNLOAD MEANT TO BE MELISSA POLINAR MP3

You or your producer would have to send me a guide track. Dec 10, - Jan 28, 48 days. I'll sing the entire song and dedicate it to whoever you'd like on the video. Estimated delivery May Just me and my guitar, I'll sing my songs and you can invite all your friends. Ships to Only United States. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. meant to be melissa polinar mp3

Uploader: Kigajin
Date Added: 3 January 2006
File Size: 30.39 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19473
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Share this project Done. YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.

meant to be melissa polinar mp3

My last EP had 6 songs and this will have at least Reward no longer available. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Funding period Dec 10, - Jan 28, 48 ne.

MEANT TO BE - Melissa Polinar -

You can ask me questions, sing a song or 2, meet my dog Taquito if I'm homeand hang out! First come, first serve. Reward no longer available 3 backers.

I'll sing the entire song and dedicate it to whoever you'd like on the video.

The funds will go towards the following: You or your producer would have to send me a guide track. I'm pretty excited about the people involved and I can't wait to share more details!

meant to be melissa polinar mp3

Estimated delivery Mar I have sold a few of my originals online in the past. So what's the plan? Dec 10, - Jan 28, 48 days.

meant to be melissa polinar mp3

I hope you join the ride Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. I've posted videos of my original songs and a few covers. I didn't know what to expect and was terrified because I've never done anything like it before then.

Meant To Be

And every time you hold my hand There's and understanding of who I am New life is born unlike before I'm now yours. Thank you for your support! For example, whoever pledges for this reward first receives priority on selecting the painting. Estimated delivery Jan Just me and my guitar, I'll sing my songs and you can invite all your friends.

Meant To Be Melissa Polinar. There could be delays within any of those phases but with the right planning, I'm hoping to stay on track.

This offer is only valid in the U. Below is a feature I did for KnocksteadyTV few months ago. Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Any poliar amount will help towards making this project happen.

Melissa Polinar | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Then I will send the file over to you via email and you can post on your social networks i. I feel at home whenever your around I feel so secure, so safe and sound What else can I say What else can I pollnar. Check out the FAQ. Ships to Anywhere in the world. Kickstarter is not a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment